Yvonne is holding a get together at 306 Manhattan Drive for her last day there as a worker or as my assistant on Saturday. This arrangement was made after she was convicted in a criminal court for trespass in fact and she is restrained from being there. We did not know this. We cannot aid and abet. My friend Wayne is now assisting to watch the property. Yvonne should not attend again. I am installing a new kitchen tap. Yvonne and I with friends will instead have to attend at Markham Suites for the party at 10 Am for breakfast to give honor to Yvonne who will also be running the Black Dog Pub for the next month. She will abide by the system and make the requisite payments.

 Yvonne is holding a get together at 306 Manhattan Drive for her last day there as a worker  or as my assistant on Saturday. This arrangement was made after she was convicted in a criminal court for trespass in fact and she is restrained from being there. We did not know this.  We cannot aid and abet.  My friend Wayne is now assisting to watch the property. Yvonne should not attend again. I am installing a new kitchen tap.  Yvonne and I with friends will instead have to attend at Markham Suites for the party  at 10 Am for breakfast to give honor to Yvonne who will also be running the Black Dog Pub for the next month. She will abide by the system and make the requisite payments.    

Comments