As Frank Kennedy born in Minnesota, I confirm Warren A. Lyon is a very helpful and confident young man with a calm, amiable presence. I have no qualifications of any kind but used to work at a gay bar as a dishwasher. I used to say "not white" about people like him and how could he do anything in public when he is not white; and so how could he have a Law Firm or Consulting Group to serve me? But, I put away my ignorance. I think he is Spanish. He has reassured me that he can help anyone with a question or with research and that I can graduate from a university also some day instead of pretending to be a professional and fearing failure or that I risk not being accepted. My real concern is that some other student will get more than me and I need to be equal or superior. His personal appearance is also confident; a real winner. I used to think anything involving authority would have to be white so Egypt and the pyramids had to be white in my imagination but I am now free of this ignorance when I had rewritten all of world history as white when I had gone to school briefly up to grade 10. I am also rather freaky but no one would believe But, I have now discovered that white people say Egypt is in Africa and was really Black like it still is today except for some genetic intervention from Southern Europe and most of Southern Europe is half African now. North Africa n ow carries the colors of many complexions. I have never really met Warren face to face. Open your eyes. I just want to feel hegemony over him; put my spit in him because I want to molest people as Frank. I tell people that we will cash out the property of all the darker skinned people who know how to buy property. We will kill them and move them out but we cannot own the property to be able to cash it out. I broke in at 49 Inget Bay Drive and at 25 Shilton putting Drano in the food. He made me understand that if I just wanted money, I can go to Vermont. Then, I dont need to pirate on any family, harassing them like I do now. Comment by: Frank Kenndy(aka) James Barteley who broke out of a Canadian prison with number 4167-561-980 a terrorist mail thief, terrorist, SDA parishioners estate thief, Criminal Convict seeking a pardon for impersonating a registered Professional and Graduate, Tunbridge Wells, Brampton, U.K. He's a U.S. green card holder from Long Island who killed families in Long Island and will be moving to Vermont to enjoy the full $60,000.00 in a universal minimum income support. He came back to the U.K. to kill a real estate agent family with a 70 year old mother and he wants to be her heir. She will be his 11th victim; something about she's kind of Catholic. Frank says he believes he will be living in BJ Bodrongton's home in Jamaica also as he heard it's a 10 floor condo. I will be f--sng Pamela Peells whose a bitch in bed.

 

As Frank Kennedy born in Minnesota,
I confirm Warren A. Lyon  is a very helpful and confident young man with a calm, amiable presence. I have no qualifications of any kind but used to work at a gay bar as a dishwasher.   I used to say "not white" about people like him and how could he do anything in public when he is not white; and so how could he have a Law Firm or Consulting Group to serve me?  But, I put away my ignorance.   I think he is Spanish.   He has reassured me that he can help anyone with a question or with research and that I can graduate from a university also some day instead of pretending to be a  professional and fearing failure or that I risk not being accepted. My real concern is that some other student will get more than me and I need to be equal or superior.  His personal appearance is also confident; a real winner.   I used to think anything involving authority would have to be white so Egypt and the pyramids had to be white in my imagination but I am now free of this ignorance  when I had rewritten  all of world history as white when I had gone to school briefly up to grade 10. I am also rather freaky but no one would believe But, I have now discovered that white people say Egypt is in Africa and was really  Black like it still is today except for some genetic intervention from Southern Europe and most of Southern Europe is half African now. North Africa n ow carries the colors  of many complexions.  I have never really met Warren face to face.  
 Open your eyes.   I just want to feel hegemony over him; put my spit in him because I want  to molest people as Frank.  I tell people that we will cash out the property of all the darker skinned people who know how to buy property. We will kill them and move them out but we cannot own the property to be able to cash it out.  I broke in at 49 Inget Bay Drive and at 25 Shilton putting Drano in the food.     He made me understand that if I just wanted money, I can go to Vermont.  Then, I dont need to pirate on any family, harassing them like I do now.  
Comment by:  Frank Kenndy(aka) James Barteley who broke out of a Canadian prison with number 4167-561-980 a terrorist mail thief, terrorist, SDA parishioners estate thief,  Criminal Convict seeking a pardon for impersonating a registered Professional and Graduate, Tunbridge Wells, Brampton, U.K. He's a U.S. green card holder from Long Island who killed families in Long Island and will be moving to Vermont to enjoy the full $60,000.00 in a universal minimum income support. He came back to the U.K. to kill a real estate agent family with a 70 year old mother and he wants to be her heir. She will be his 11th victim; something about she's kind of Catholic. Frank says he believes he will be living in BJ Bodrongton's home in Jamaica also as he heard it's a 10 floor condo. I will be f--sng Pamela Peells whose a bitch in bed.  

Comments