Dear Puaa, Thank you for your email dated ............ Where you confirm that the bank appraised my Mackeleley Property at $680,000.00 in 2017. I confirm that I received your letter dated....that verifies what error has taken place. I bought a house for $250,000.00 in 2003; not $1,000,000.00. A debt or mortgage of $1,000,000.00 should not be entered on the land title register. I asked for an update in 2017 on the financing and a consolidation with a credit facility and this was granted. This facility amounted to about $455000.00 while the property was appraised ay $680,000.00. Only a debt of $455,000.00 is involved and other or improper amount is to be registered on the land title registry concerning my property. It seems the appraisal amount of $680,000.00 was registered in error. You confirmed today in person, June 4th, 2021, that you will amend the land title register to reflect the correct loan amount of $455000.00 and not the appraisal amount of $680,000.00. You confirm your clerk made an error. To reiterate, I already had two mortgages on title registered at a total of $355,000.00 dating back to 2003. These mortgages remain on title as the only two mortgages registered on title by any lender in favor of Scofyia Bank. There are no mortgages or debts registered on title for any other amount. I have credit cards with Scofyia and other lenders. These are not registered on title. The Total Step Me U Credit Limit in the 2017 agreement is $455,000.00. This is a credit limit and is certainly not registered on title as it is a credit limit but not The debt balance or the actual mortgages where only the actual mortgages do appear as registered on title as two separate entries for $226,199.36 and $126,552.14 that I approved to be registered with my lawyer at that time. I have not agreed to any other amounts being registered on title with my lawyer. The bank has registered the property appraisal in the bank's file appropriately. It is not registered on title as it is only an appraisal that was sought based on my request for a higher credit card balance. The credit card balance limit is not registered on my title either. It is not supposed to be registered on title as it is a floating debt and not a set loan amount. Appraisals are not registered on title and nor should they be as it is an appraisal and not a debt of any kind and nor is it representative of the existing mortgage. Click here.

 Dear Puaa,



Thank you for your email dated ............

Where you confirm that the bank appraised my Mackeleley Property at $680,000.00 in 2017.

I confirm that I  received your letter dated....that verifies what error has taken place.    


I bought a house for $250,000.00 in 2003; not $1,000,000.00.  A debt or mortgage of $1,000,000.00 should not be entered on the land title register.  I asked for an update in 2017 on the financing and a consolidation with a credit facility and this was granted. This facility amounted to about $455000.00 while the property was appraised ay $680,000.00.  Only a debt of $455,000.00 is involved and other or improper amount is to be registered on the land title registry concerning my property.  It seems the appraisal amount of $680,000.00 was registered in error.  You confirmed today in person, June 4th, 2021, that you will amend the land title register to reflect the correct loan amount of $455000.00 and not the appraisal amount of $680,000.00. You confirm your clerk made an error.  To reiterate, I already had two mortgages on title registered at a total of $355,000.00 dating back to 2003.  These mortgages remain on title as the only two mortgages registered on title by any lender in favor of Scofyia Bank.  There are no mortgages or debts registered on title for any other amount.  I have credit cards with Scofyia and other lenders.  These are not registered on title. The Total Step Me U Credit Limit in the 2017 agreement is $455,000.00.  This is a credit limit and is certainly not registered on title as it is a credit limit but not The debt balance or the actual mortgages where only the actual mortgages do appear as registered on title as  two separate entries for $226,199.36 and $126,552.14 that I approved to be registered with my lawyer at that time. I have not agreed to any other amounts being registered on title with my lawyer.   The bank has registered the property appraisal in the bank's file appropriately.  It is not registered on  title as it is only an appraisal that was sought based on my request for a higher credit card balance. The credit card balance limit is not registered on my title either. It is not supposed to be registered on title as it is a floating debt and not a set loan amount.   Appraisals are not registered on title and nor should they be as it is an appraisal and not a debt of any kind and nor is it representative of the existing mortgage.  Clearly, appraisals can change.  Please kindly send me a letter confirming the debts registered on title with you as evidenced by Mortgage contract number......... And also mortgage contract number........*   This was confirmed on the phone by.........at the Scofyia mortgage customer service office.   Any other entries would be an error and illegal; fraudulent.    I am not asking for any further credit at this time.  I have only approved and requested the mortgages as they appear on title at this time.  I have not agreed to any other debts or any other registrations on the title of my property.  You confirm the search document Iain  has  is a fraudulent document given to him by F and F. Scotia did not enter any valuation amount against the property.  He has contacted the authorities. It was dropped off at his office. It was put in his file and you confirm it is a fraud.  The bank's documents in your possession confirm the amount of $680,000.00 was just the appraisal amount; not the loan or mortgage. 



Thanks,
 
Iain Thornhill, Consultant, J.D. 

Comments