We are open. Call or email for assistance. I have my own honor and involvement with ANGEL RONAN LEX SCRIPTA ™. I am like the general contractor. He is like the sub contractor, electrician or the tile guy. I referred someone to ANGEL RONAN ™ and they put my name in the email they sent to info.angelronan@mail.com. The friends that I referred sent a donation for the research they requested under the "donation only" Angel Ronan™ service. My other friend made a regular payment for a more detailed information report and I got half of the regular payment from Angel Ronan ™ because I made the referral; about $250.00. My friend paid ANGEL RONAN ™ $500.00. I got half. I am like a partner. When I got my payment, It says "donation to you for your prayers".

 I have my own honor and involvement with ANGEL RONAN LEX SCRIPTA ™.  I am like the general contractor.  He is like the sub contractor,  electrician or the tile guy.  I referred someone to ANGEL RONAN ™  and they put my name in the email they sent to info.angelronan@mail.com.  The friends that I referred  sent a donation for the research they requested under  the "donation only" Angel Ronan™ service.  My other friend made a regular payment for a more detailed information report and I got half of the regular payment from Angel Ronan ™ because I  made the referral;  about $250.00.   My friend paid ANGEL RONAN ™ $500.00.  I got half. I am like a partner. When I got my payment,   It says "donation to you for your prayers".      



 

Comments