We can have someone from among us, as white or black, give us the real answer, read our documents that might include all kinds of customer service problems and Court things and provide us the book or library research we need; Angel Ronan(TM) is a Library with its Lex Scripta Library Service or its Toshokan(TM) 24 hour Response Library service. He can help in customer service calls also with mobile and banking services being a specialty. I'm an Angel Ronan(TM) Friend and Consultant. I tell my people that I can get a report or Library research that can help them with their problem, they send an email to info.angelronan@mail.com with their question and get a quote. They send payment to the email address on the website at info.angelronan@mail.com. I get paid 54%. I have made 30 referrals this year. I went to school with him and I have my problems but there is no application to work with him but you need to send the referrals by email with your phone number and you will appear on the website at Stheu, Dearnt, Good, Conveur and Keat Firm. https://stheudearntgoodconvoerkeat.wordpress.com/ You just sign up that way. If you don't, you are not a member. Steven is not a member. But, I am.

 We can have someone from among us, as white or black, give us the  real answer, read our documents that might include all kinds of  customer service problems and Court things and provide us the book or library research we need; Angel Ronan(TM) is a Library with its Lex Scripta Library Service or its Toshokan(TM) 24 hour Response Library service.   He can help in customer service calls also with mobile and banking services being a specialty.    I'm an Angel Ronan(TM) Friend and Consultant. I tell my people that I can get a report or Library research that can help them with their problem, they send an email to info.angelronan@mail.com with their question and get a quote. They send payment to the email address on the website at info.angelronan@mail.com. I get paid 54%.   I have made 30 referrals this year.  I went to school with him and I have my problems but there is no application to work with him but you need to send the referrals by email with your phone number and you will appear on the website at Stheu, Dearnt, Good, Conveur and Keat Firm.  

https://stheudearntgoodconvoerkeat.wordpress.com/

 You just sign up that way.  If you don't, you are not a member.  Steven is not a member. But,  I am.


Comments