Angel Ronan Entwerfen(TM). They helped me understand my situation; its immediate severity before the Court and then also the calm in the final solution; once they read through all the materials and saw what really happened; that I had a defense before the law. The Pirate guy I hired before wanted me in the mystery with the threat of conviction as leverage to take more and more and more. He got arrested since after 2 years, he had never asked for any of the particulars but tried to set a jury trial. The accusation involved fraudulent payment when paying for coffee but it was my card and the coffee shop clerk who accused me did not want to believe I had a CHASE card. But, its my card. My name was on it also. He said I could pay just $2500 for now since I only wanted a report and figured I would just wait to see if it would blow away with my prayers and worshipping. He did include letters to Court for this amount so I thank him. He also attended twice to ensure he got the additional disclosure or particulars and I paid an extra $350.00 per attendance for this. was his last file for the year when he only does 50 files a year. Some idiot keeps calling and tells him to "...get a job, niggah." I don't know why. He helps people. They searched my car and found a hunting knife under my car seat and charged me with carrying a concealed weapon. Angel Ronan Entwerfen(TM) helped. The weapons charges were dropped after they wrote a letter to the Public Defender's Office and the DA's office. I am not sure what they said but it worked I think he said we are learning cooperate to serve members of the public in how we address matters before the Court. I am an Angel Ronan Entwerfen(TM) Director now also. I tell people how to get the same help got. I get 51%. I am a pastor. This year, I have referred 20 files and I thought they should pay at least $2700.00 each, so for those 40 files at 51%, I got $55080.00 as my referral fee or cash back and since it is raised within the Church from Church members in need, we call it our Social Needs Group Service and we use if for the building fund. We bought a new Church roof with it.

 Angel Ronan Entwerfen(TM).  They helped me understand my situation; its immediate severity before the Court and then also the calm in the final solution; once they read through all the materials and saw what really happened; that I had a defense before the law.  The Pirate guy I hired before wanted me in the mystery with the threat of conviction as leverage to take more and more and more.     He got arrested since after 2 years, he had never asked for any of the particulars but tried to set a jury trial.  The accusation involved fraudulent payment when paying for coffee but it was my card and the coffee shop clerk who accused me did not want to believe I had a CHASE card.  But, its my card.  My name was on it also.     He said I could pay just $2500 for now since I only wanted a report and figured 
 I would just wait to see if it would blow away with my prayers and worshipping.  He did include letters to Court for this amount so I thank him.  He also attended twice to ensure he got the additional disclosure or particulars and I paid an extra $350.00 per attendance for this.  
 was his last file for the year when he only does 50 files a year.  Some idiot keeps calling and tells him to "...get a job, niggah."   I don't know why.  He helps people.  They searched my car and found a hunting knife under my car seat and charged me with carrying a concealed weapon.  Angel Ronan Entwerfen(TM) helped. The weapons charges were dropped after they wrote a letter to the Public Defender's Office and the DA's office.   I am not sure what they said but it worked  I think he said we are learning cooperate to serve members of the public in how we address matters before the Court.  I am an Angel Ronan Entwerfen(TM) Director now also. I tell people how to get the same help got.  I get 51%. I am a pastor.  

This year, I have referred 20 files and 
I thought they should pay at least $2700.00 each, so for those 40 files at 51%,  I got $55080.00 as my referral fee or cash back and since it is raised within the Church from Church members in need, we call it our Social Needs Group Service and we use if for the building fund.  We bought a new Church roof with it.   
 
   


Comments