2001: A Space Odyssey. The neat aspect of the film involving the lunar landing is that you are watching a video of the space craft leaving the moon. Who filmed it? How was it filmed ? How do we have the video? Maybe you plant a camera on a tripod with a radio transmitter to film your take off and the images are broadcasted back to the moon. Radios are very important. I could vote for a Sayed as an American but I am discouraged by the fact that I already feel already humbled and subordinated by the fact that I do not have my full income support benefit as a Montana or Michigan citizen since the benefit is means tested. We voted for a Hussein who still has influence. Adding Sayed to it causes me to wonder. We need to end the benefit blackouts. Can you help today and then you have our vote?
2001: A Space Odyssey. The neat aspect of the film involving the lunar landing is that you are watching a video of the space craft leaving the moon. Who filmed it? How was it filmed ? How do we have the video? Maybe you plant a camera on a tripod with a radio transmitter to film your take off and the images are broadcasted back to the moon. Radios are very important. I could vote for a Sayed as an American but I am discouraged by the fact that I already feel already humbled and subordinated by the fact that I do not have my full income support benefit as a Montana or Michigan citizen since the benefit is means tested. We voted for a Hussein who still has influence. Adding Sayed to it causes me to wonder. We need to end the benefit blackouts. Can you help today and then you have our vote?
Comments
Post a Comment