W Lyon at Angel Ronan S.P.Q.R PM, W Lyon at Angel Ronan > ANGEL RONAN S... W Lyon at Angel Ronan S.P.Q.R. to me Oct 20, 2028 Details ANGEL RONAN S.P.Q.R. Dear Ms. McMillan, In Brief, I can say that I regret this experience with Jack Copel. I was educated by Jewish english teachers who made me work very hard for my grades and taught me integrity with respect to every comma or semi-colon. Mr. Jacobite was the name of one such teacher at Unionville High School. I have had more than one Jewish mentor and, in fact, I understand my own Jewish ancestry for what it is worth. No matter how experienced I may be, I have to at least demonstrate my responsibility before the court. The truth is that Mr. Copel lied about the document being incomplete in court and never explained why he was missing a page. Putting that aside, I told him we could get him a copy of the missing page after the proceeding in Trial Scheduling court Before Justice Hammer. All I recall is that this man was acting as if someone was mistreating him. I've met black people who always seem to think people want to step on their running shoes. Did you green tea was designed by Chinese people ? Did you know Yonge Street is owned by Asia? Because of his behaviour, I offered to fax it after he did not respond in a civil fashion and I simply wanted to leave. I kindly asked him to check with his client for the full document if the client did not provide it to him; Click here for more!






W Lyon at Angel Ronan S.P.Q.R 
 PM, W Lyon at Angel Ronan <ang wrote: > > ANGEL RONAN S...


W Lyon at Angel Ronan S.P.Q.R.
to me
Oct 20, 2028
Details
ANGEL RONAN S.P.Q.R.

Dear Ms. McMillan,

In Brief, I can say that I regret this experience with Jack Copel.  I was educated by Jewish english teachers who made me work tenaciously for my grades and taught me integrity with respect to every comma or semi-colon.You had to submit your own work. You must have read the Newspaper article about my successful motion where Jack was Counsel for the Respondents.  Mr. Jacobite was the name of one such teacher at Unionville High School.  I have had more than one Jewish mentor and, in fact, I understand my own Jewish ancestry for what it is worth.  No matter how experienced I may be, I have to at least demonstrate my responsibility before the Court.  The truth is that Mr. Copel lied about the document being incomplete in court and never explained why he was missing a page.   Putting that aside,  I told him we could get him a copy of the missing page after the proceeding in Trial Scheduling court Before Justice Hammer.  All I recall is that this man was acting as if someone was mistreating him.  I've met black people who always seem to think people want to step on their running shoes.  Did you green tea was designed by Chinese people ? Did you know Yonge Street is owned by Asia? Because of his behaviour, I offered to fax it after he did not respond in a civil fashion and I simply wanted to leave.  I kindly asked him to check with his client for the full document if the client did not provide it to him and if there was any issue, he could let me know and I would happily fax it to him, thereby reserving it.  His client's employee signed for the document at the time it was served and I advised Mr. Copel of this.  They received a complete document.  I trusted that the matter was resolved with our conversation at court but he seemed so doubtful about contacting his client that I wondered if he had received any retainer.

Eventually, I was contacted by Mr. Copel and his staff by phone and email.  I reminded the secretary of my conversation in court with Mr. Copel  and that they could contact me if they could confirm there was an issue.  They had received the document and a complete document.  Mr. Copel has never alleged otherwise.  Yet, he sent a staff member somewhere to photocopy the document costing roughly $30.00 and he sent me the invoice.  I do not have to apologise to Mr. Copel for my existence and I do not believe that I am intimidating in stature for him to play-act as if he needed someone to believe he was at risk.

I need costs from Mr. Copel for his deceit.  His client was served.  He had the entire document in court.  No pages were missing.  He went or sent someone to court I presume and photocopied the file unnecessarily.  I told him quite emphatically that I would be happy to re-send the document once he could liaise with his client and see if someone mis-faxed  the document to him, leaving out the page he alleged was missing in his copy.  I do not recall seeing Mr. Copel with the bound  Application Record in court but loose pages that looked like a fax.  I appreciate mistakes may have occurred and he may have received a partial fax. But, on the record, while Mr. Copel is acting like a victim, I made it clear that if there was any issue, he would get a copy  after court and there are witnesses. I made it clear that I could not give him a copy in the body of the court room.  I did not have an extra copy of the alleged missing page. The record is clear and it should appear on the transcript that no fax was mentioned at that time.  I said I would provide him a copy after court.  

I am not saying that Mr. Copel could never be a good example to me as a more senior professional.  But, he was no example during this intersection. He may be more of an example on another occasion I hope but he generated a lot of wasted time and energy due to his self-absorbed disposition and here I am writing you again when he could have called me and advised whether the client had misplaced the page or if he required it after confirming the client had maintained the document and its integrity.  I actually hoped that I would never witness such brazen, wasteful, manipulative, deceit again.  Seniority does not make deceit, belligerence or lying right.  Seniority is no excuse or justification.   If his client ripped the page out of the bound document and flushed it, then I would have happily provided Mr. Copel the missing page by fax since it seemed as if walking to the 6th floor or the 10th floor may have been a bit inconvenient to Mr. Copel His belligerence continued in the hallway and so did my shock.  

I have met other senior lawyers who observed my obvious youth and have had the pleasure to  face them amicably before the court and win with the law in play.  I have had court appearances with other senior lawyers for trial scheduling or status hearings as well as pre-trials.

I am collegial.

But, I will not let Mr. Copel try and let anyone think I owe something; not even a missing page that seems not to have been missing from what has been communicated.

I want costs and as admonition, I seek that you multiply the invoice sent for photocopies by   as many pages that appear in the Application Record bound and served on his client and may that be added to the costs to which I am entitled for his deceit and lack of collegiality as outlined in my previous letter.  

My sense is that Mr. Copel may have presumed to own the court that day.  I am not sure why.  If there is a rule that ones race and ethnicity will determine the extent  of ones obligation to be collegial, then I would like to see it but I do not know any such rule.  As far as I understand it, the rules say that the obligation to be collegial rests upon every member and I also hope  that this is applied regardless of ones gender, ego, colour, race, religion and seniority. Please let Mr. Copel know that I  am a dark-skinned, Messianic Jew following Romans 9, 10 and John 17 with Heterogeneous ancestry.

Thanks and Regards,

Warren Lyon, EU and UK  Lawyer, Litigator
Buy an answer at Angel Ronan Lex Scripta today. Become a member.  It is a fast serving answer service. Somebody has to fry the bacon to make an bacon and egg sandwich or breakfast muffin; eh? 

Comments