What is law if I have authority? What is authority without control? What is law if I have control? What is law when I want to land an airliner at LAX or JFK or at Norman Manley Airport? It is everything. What is law when I get home and want to kill someone for a slice of bread taken from my hardo bread hidden under the Gleaner? Point; he has a point! Let us help you with simple or complicated matters. If it is a traffic related matter, our fee is $100.00. Parking tickets are billed at $20.00. This covers the initial documentation, if any, and the first two Court dates. All other matters involving civil, family or criminal cases are billed at $1000.00. This also includes the first two Court dates and the initial documentation. Church members can make a $900.00 payment for non traffic matters. What is freedom if people do not want help in being free?

What is law if I have authority? What is authority without control? What is law if I have control? What is law when I want to land an airliner at LAX or JFK or at Norman Manley Airport? It is everything. What is law when I get home and want to kill someone for a slice of bread taken from my hardo bread hidden under the Gleaner?  Point; he has a point! Let us help you with simple or complicated matters. If it is a traffic related matter, our fee is $100.00. Parking tickets are billed at $20.00.  This covers the initial documentation, if any, and the first two  Court dates.  All other matters involving civil, family or criminal cases  are billed at $1000.00. This also includes the first two Court dates and the initial documentation.    Church members can make a $900.00 payment for non traffic matters. What is freedom if people do not want help in being free? 

Comments