It is probably your intention to kill, steal and destroy juxtaposed with your desire for punishment. If I am white or if I am more....more white, then I should be able to understand how to...but If I am white or I am more then I do not have to go to school....and if I am white or if I am more, then how could You be a...and have anything that is appreciated like a fiance with a ring on her hand from YOU and if I am black, then how could you have anything that is appreciated and once your incy wincy firm has news coverage and is appreciated although it is only ten years old, how can YOU own it? It wal booty now! Unu law people fe dead because...I is a pirate; fifth generation now working for the city of Dissaponutu.

It is probably your intention to kill, steal and destroy juxtaposed with your desire for punishment.  If I am white or if I am more....more white, then I should be able to understand how to...but If I am white or I am more then I do not have to go to school....and if I am white or if I am more, then how could You be a...and have anything that is appreciated like a fiance with a ring on her hand from YOU and if I am black, then how could you have anything that is appreciated and once your incy wincy firm has news coverage and is appreciated although it is only  ten years old, how can YOU own it? It wal booty now! Unu law people fe dead because...I is a pirate; fifth generation now working for the city of Dissaponutu.    

Comments