The irony of this King Saul 1430 dna is that it is concerned about legitimacy. Saul spent 10 years outside of the Israel's agreement. He seems to have an eye for something called legitimate, legitimacy and authority and he will kill to take it from you. This would mean an Aboriginal is feeling kind of legitimate with his legitimate enjoyment and ownership of his territory, ancestry and ancestral lands when Saul dna sees them. This means an engine designer or a fuel system nice guy designer and patent owner could be attacked for his Firm, his Tube Sandwich™ trademark or any of his contributions as it is his property, his territory that is calculated by Saul, 1430 and Christopher Columbus dna as authority...as legitimacy. So, why don't we knock him off and take his business name since John Adams says the Setauket people should not have the authority? Maybe it should be a Jamaican Christopher Columbus dna like John Adams or a real European from Europe....since how could this second generation Nigerian in Setauket have any education and be a graduate of Princeton since I don't know if he knows my authority when I did not have any education but I have authority and can't really have a normal family either because....because....look; Sooo...I will be him and kill him for his degree and papers and he will be the servant which is where I began as John Adams in America as just arrived from Jamaica and I will cause the people to rise up after stealing the food and tea and whiskey shipments and then I will beg the English to come and then I will beat them up so they don't want America and then they will give it all to us and then I will separate North America from Europe so that I will see my authority, be like a king and secure my position, taking as much territory as possible but I don't really want these European Aborigine creoles to have anything so I will feel more power over them and so I, John Adams, will be the constitution and not the constitution...you understand ?!? I and my descendants until God comes are just a war on rules since who goes to school if they can just have authority like Christopher Columbus who was a ship captain from birth but maybe he could not build a ship or cut a sail or design a mast. It's nice to have trained educated people who can do that though. If you were granted social authority but did not have any education, as a citizen is it an allibi to murder. This is what he will do to anyone; including the Ocho Rios Blackhawk who started Tube Sandwiches ™ that looks like Clark Rico Suave Kent. They covet the feeling and by taking what is yours, he will feel equal...maybe he will feel like he has borrowed what is yours and he cannot be legitimate and nor can he have that authority, this thief and Joker. But, he may donate to some higher authority hoping it will mask the truthful feeling behind what really happened......a murder usually.

  The irony of this King Saul 1430 dna is that it is  concerned  about legitimacy.  Saul spent 10 years outside of the Israel's agreement.  He seems to have an eye for something called legitimate, legitimacy and authority and he will kill to take it from you.  This would mean an Aboriginal is feeling kind of legitimate with his legitimate enjoyment and ownership of his territory, ancestry and ancestral lands when Saul dna sees them.  This means an engine designer or a fuel system nice guy designer and patent owner could be attacked for his Firm, his Tube Sandwich™ trademark or any of his contributions as it is his property, his territory that is calculated by Saul, 1430 and Christopher Columbus dna as authority...as legitimacy.  So,  why don't we knock him off and take his business name since John Adams says the Setauket people should not have the authority?  Maybe it should be a Jamaican Christopher Columbus dna  like John Adams or a real European from Europe....since how could this second generation Nigerian in Setauket have any education and be a graduate of Princeton since I don't know if he knows my authority when I did not have any education but I have authority and can't really have a normal family either because....because....look;  Sooo...I will be him and kill him for his degree and papers  and he will be the servant which is where I began as John Adams in America as just arrived from Jamaica and I will cause the people to rise up after stealing the food and tea and whiskey shipments and then I will beg the English to come and then I will beat them up so they don't want America and then they will give it all to us and then I will separate North America from Europe so that I will see my authority, be like a king and secure my position, taking as much territory as possible but I don't really want these European Aborigine creoles to have anything so I will feel more power over them and so I, John Adams, will be the constitution and not the constitution...you understand ?!?     I and my descendants until God comes are just a war on rules since who goes to school if they can just have authority like Christopher Columbus who was a ship captain from birth but maybe he could not build a ship or cut a sail or design a mast. It's nice to have trained educated people who can do that though.          If you were granted social authority but did not have any education, as a citizen is it an allibi to murder.    This is what he will do to anyone; including the  Ocho Rios Blackhawk who started Tube Sandwiches ™ that looks like Clark  Rico Suave  Kent.       They covet the feeling and by taking what is yours,  he will feel equal...maybe he will feel like he has  borrowed what is yours and  he cannot be legitimate and nor can he have that authority, this thief and Joker. But, he may donate to some higher authority hoping it will mask the truthful feeling behind what really happened......a murder usually.                  

Comments