I made my Angel Ronan(TM) Referral and this is what I got; 54% on $1800.00 dollars that is the general fee for the basic 4 page library research report in any topic with details of potential defences; if it's a Law problem. They answer on any issues and can review your statements of claim and provide the research or information on any document. You might want some research on your insurance policy or mortgage documents or an invoice from an airline. This is just information and clarity. It's not a legal service but the answers that might keep you out of Court with our help. I got more than him; that coon but I think I went to school with him and if you ever dare try to use him....; so just call and participate. The 54% is about $972. 00 paid as a donation to me and I am like the boss as I get more than him. I am over/ and above him. I am the executive and he is just the researcher and Litigator sometimes. He does the work and he is reasonably good. He can add my photo to the email sent to the friend that I referred. Tht other guy is busy giving you half answers. We provide what is conclusive research based on the evidence or information you provide- The Angel Ronan ™ Firm. I think he is a pretty good guy but I had to understand that some of you are racializing my black friend who worked really hard for my white acceptance and association and then I wanted to think it was affirmative action; but there isn't any. I also wanted to say it should be me doing something like this but this is the way I can do it as I work with my friend in cooperation. I also wanted to ask if I am impeaching myself to work with him when I say it should he me. But then, Ford is not just engineering. It is really the sales man and CEO. Maybe I will also hire him in my own set up called White Beard ™ Consulting. My photo is on the website. I made some money. I am the boss and CEO and he is just the researcher. He cares about White People. He is a good friend. Call or email today. My friends got their research and Lex Scripta Library report. White Beard™ Consulting is a new trademark at Angel Ronan™.

   





 I made my Angel Ronan(TM) Referral and this is what I got; 54% on $1800.00 dollars that is the general fee for the basic 4 page library research report in any topic with details of potential defences;  if it's a Law problem.  They answer on any issues and can review your statements of claim and provide the research or information  on any document.   You might want some research on your insurance policy or mortgage documents or an invoice from an airline.  This is just information and clarity. It's not a legal service but the answers that might keep you out of Court with our help.    I got more than him; that coon but I think I went to school with him and if you ever dare try to use him....; so just call and participate.  The 54% is about $972. 00 paid as a donation to me and I am like the boss as I get more than him.  I am over/
and above him.
  
I am the executive and  he is just the researcher and Litigator sometimes. He does  the work and  he is reasonably good.  He  can add my photo to the email sent to the friend that I referred. 
   
Tht other guy is busy giving you half answers. We provide  what is conclusive research based on the evidence or information you provide- The Angel Ronan ™ Firm.   

I think he is a pretty good guy but I had to understand that some of you are racializing my black friend who worked really hard for my white acceptance and association and then I wanted to think it was affirmative action; but there isn't any.  I also wanted to say it should be me doing something like this but this is the way I can do it as I work with my friend in cooperation.  I also wanted to ask if I am impeaching myself to work with him when I say it should he me. But then, Ford is not just engineering. It is really the sales man and CEO. Maybe I will also  hire him in my own set up called White Beard ™  Consulting.   My photo is on the website. I made some money.   I am the boss and CEO and he is just the researcher.  He cares about White People.  He is a good friend. 


Call or email today.  My friends got their research and Lex Scripta Library report.  

White Beard™ Consulting is a new trademark at Angel Ronan™.  
  




Comments