I get more than them as I get 50.1% as an Angel Ronan(TM) associate. I send my people to them to get their big or small questions answered or I call and order the report. They only get 49.9%. I think he is kind of stupid as he makes me feel like the boss and this is how I use him. He does the work really. I bring the referral customer who pays. I get 50.1% of the donation fee. I sleep easier as the input on the file from him helps clear the burden. You can make a donation. The work is done. The standard donation is $1800.00 and the next package is $2800.00 dollars. If I send 30 files by next December, then I get enough on these donations and you can ask anyone else to help you. You are not obligated to ask Angel Ronan(TM) and get their help but they do not let you down. I think; let's see. 30 files x $2800.00 is_________ x.501 and then this means I get about $42,000.00. I am getting a Hyundai tomorrow morning; and a whole box of Popeye's Ribs and chips to treat my girlfriend!! I sent in 10 files that worked out to be paid referrals. I also work at a car dealership and applied to BMW last week just north of Salford Quays; for real!! Angel Ronan(TM). I also bet that all Canadians will have an equal income support of $70,000.00 paid to them starting this week. I thank God! God wills it! God wills it!

 I get more than them as I get 50.1% as an Angel Ronan(TM) associate.  I send my people to them to get their big or small questions answered or I call and order the report. They only get 49.9%. I think he is kind of stupid  as he makes me feel like  the boss and this is how I use him.  He does the work really. I bring the referral customer who pays. I get 50.1% of the donation fee.  I sleep easier as the input on the file from him helps clear the burden.  You can make a donation. The work is done. The standard donation is $1800.00 and the next package is $2800.00 dollars.  If I send 30 files by next December, then I get enough on these donations and you can ask anyone else to help you. You are not obligated to ask Angel Ronan(TM) and get their help but they do not let you down.  I think; let's see.  30 files x $2800.00 is_________ x.501 and then this means I get about $42,000.00.   I am  getting a Hyundai tomorrow morning; and a whole box of Popeye's Ribs and chips to treat my girlfriend!!  I sent in 10 files that worked out to be paid referrals. I also work at a car dealership and applied to BMW last week just north of Salford Quays; for real!!  Angel Ronan(TM).    I also bet that  all Canadians will have an equal income support of $70,000.00 paid to them starting this week. I thank God! God wills it!  God wills it!    


Comments