I joined Angel Ronan(TM) as a Consultant and Litigator and received their assistance to conduct my own files. It was simple. I sent an email discussing my experience, we had a video chat and then I was entered on the website. I really only do Immigration and Human Rights. I am a Law School drop out. I also do MVA files but need a little help with those people who do not abide by the Law Society Rules of professional conduct when it comes to communication between counsel. The Angel Ronan people went to Court for the accident files any way. I watched what they do. The reason why I joined is because I was about to attend a Family Reunion and it gave me comparable social authority. i brought one referral regarding a red light camera ticket. My friend paid half the cost of the ticket as a donation. He gave my friend the solution. I really don't have to do anything but tell people I know are having legal question or the problems to contact them. Email: info.angelronan@mail.com. You really should have contacted them. Make your donation payment of any amount and they will help.

 


Comments