A recent email from a volunteer director.

 ---------- message ---------

From:  Volunteer Director
Date: Sun, Mar 26, 2024 at 9:53 pM
Subject: E-Learning College
To: info.angelronan@mail.com

I am writing to confirm that I have 3 individuals who need some legal assistance.  I see that you provide a lot of information for the standard packages you or that we provide.  One of the three want to make a donation only of $950.00 and I said that is ok.  For this, I want only 40% that would be $380.00 I think.  I am not great with math so if you provide me $400.00 cash back, I am pleased with that.  I am the captain.  I have a few other things for you to do for me.  I will let you know.  

Their names are as follows and they will be contacting you.

John Areada

Mark Mathgradea

And Marsha Studeesmor 

Their emails are.......


Please send me payment by interac to this email and thank you for being willing to help them.   





---------- message ---------
From: info.angelronan@mail.com
Date: Sun, Mar 24, 2024 at 8:51 AM
Subject: E-Learning College
To: Volunteer Director 


Welcome, Volunteer Director !

You've just taken your first step towards starting your directorship.   Every day, thousands of individuals from around the world take opportunities to help them pursue promotion or start a whole new opportunities.  Now it's your turn!

Your access link.

This email was sent to  because you signed up to learn on www.angelronanentwerfen.blogspot.com.  





Comments